Growing Cycle: Preparing for Harvest: Grape Test Before You Harvest
August 21, 2019
1:00pm - 4:00pm
J Lohr - 6169 Airport Rd., PR
IGGPRA Member Business Spotlight - Dan Johnson, Architecture JA
- The importance of architecture in a wine growing region.
- How a grower can benefit architecture good architecture and adapt current needs with those of the future.
- An architect’s interface with a contractor to streamline the development process and control costs.
- Impacts of increasing regulation.
Laura Ramage, Agri. Comm. Current Developments on Regulatory Compliance
- Update on enforcement and compliance issues
- Regulatory changes
Review of pesticide product labels
Review of various controlled products and their proper usage
Small scale wine making - Two award-winning home winemakers, Scott Mathews and Mike Ferree share their experiences
BREAK TIME FOR NETWORKING AND A SNACK
Tom Taylor and Joe Irick - USDA vine assistance program for Red Blotch
Randy Heinzen, Vineyard Professional Services
- Field and laboratory identification
- Probable causes, vectors and control
- Management of an infection
- Economic threshold for vine removal
FREE for members; $30 non-members.
Members - login and register to receive free tickets« Back to Events